1) provide education, training and opportunities
2) provide creative learning opportunities to enhance the use of STEAM methodologies and content in public and private education
3) offer programming to increase the presence of women in STEM fields
4) offer programming to increase the presence of underrepresented populations in STEAM fields
5) provide a creative learning environment for community groups whose purposes are consistent with our mission
Ultimately, we would like to see education reform which implements STEAM methodology such that the need for our organization reaches its sunset.
All of our teachers and staff have received basic training in both Nutured Hearts and Love and Logic techniques, as well as trauma informed care and restorative justice in the classroom.
We are also a Level Two partner with the North Dakota Autism Center.
We love our visitors, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
810 4th Avenue South, Suite 101, Moorhead, MN 56560
08:00 am – 05:30 pm
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.